2.01.2008

Fear of Sushi

I'm afraid of sushi... so what? I've snagged bites of it off of my friends' plates, and I have liked what I have tried... but I'm afraid of sushi restaurants. Basically I'm just afraid of it because I don't know what to order. I'm not a picky eater. The thought of raw fish & seaweed doesn't gross me out. And I love trying new foods. I just really hate going to new restaurants and feeling like an idiot because I don't know how or what to order! Please help me! Do any of you like sushi? Or know of any good restaurants? Or have suggestions on what to try? Or want to go with me (yeah.... Sean IS a picky eater...)? I need the help of a Sushi Pro.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are a few places that I would suggest that have basic California rolls (crab, avocado, rice, and wrapped with seaweed.) Tepanyaki has great sushi their snow crab sushi is my fav, Kyoto has some of the best and even Costco has little trays of rolls that are pretty good and cheap. Wasabi makes the sushi spicy (green)and the ginger cools it down (salmon color) Hope this helps. We should go out to dinner one night.