2.03.2008

Conquered!

Heather & I were helping with an Arbinger seminar yesterday and at lunch we decided to be brave (: The seminar was at the Radisson in downtown SLC, so we walked down to Happy Sumo at the Gateway. We started with tempura vegis & shrimp (YUM) and then ordered the Rising Sun roll (salmon, avacado & cream cheese topped with crab, green onions, lemon & eel sauce) and the Marz roll (tempura shrimp, cucumbers & spicy sauce topped with crab, tuna, avacado & eel sauce). We really liked the Rising Sun roll. It was lemony delicious. But the Marz.... not so much. I could have done without the tuna. Heather's gag reflex kicked in... so I don't think she liked any of it as well as I did (: And she thinks her mouth is too small for the big bites. Oh AND she had some issues with the chopsticks. Love you Heathy but I don't think sushi is your thing!

So I'm not afraid of ordering it anymore. I don't think I love sushi, but it was pretty good. Next time I for sure won't order anything with tuna on it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey thanks for nothing Ariel :( Now everyone is going to know that I'm not trendy. What am I going to do now to redeem my image? Wear a short dress with leggings? Become vegan? Protest the Hogle Zoo?