2.05.2008

EB

I've had this book for a while and never got around to reading it until yesterday. I've read most of Shannon Hale's other books (The Goose Girl, Princess Academy, Book of a Thousand Days, Austenland) and I have liked them quite a lot (especially The Goose Girl). But for some reason I had a seriously hard time getting into Enna Burning. Anywho... I read it yesterday and I really liked it. Mostly I just LOVED the romance (: That's right... I'm a sucker for romance. And this wasn't the cheesy/yucky/gag me kind of romance. It was just subtle and sweet. I recommend it for that reason alone. And now I move on to reading one of my other recent purchases. I haven't decided which one yet. These are the options: Uglies, The Princess & The Hound, The Book Thief or A Great & Terrible Beauty. That's right... I'm also a sucker for YA fiction.

No comments: