2.14.2008

V Day

Valentines Day was wonderful. My sweet husband truly spoiled me. Here's the play by play: I woke up early & made French toast (Sean's favorite) for breakfast. And I gave Sean his first gift; I shrunk down his Patriarchal Blessing and laminated it so he can keep it in his scriptures. Then we went to Arbinger where Sean showed me what he and his dad had been working on the past few days. Paul rebuilt a computer for us! I can't tell you how excited I am to have an actual computer- not a laptop- and a keyboard and a mouse and speakers and a PRINTER at my house! It was the perfect Vday gift. I recieved some beautiful flowers from Arbinger (see above) that made the office & my house smell yummy. After work, we came home and Sean sent me upstairs. When he let me come down, he had prepared a candlelight dinner {food comliments of Robintinos}. It was so sweet and soooo delicious. He also gave me a book (A Northern Light, Jennifer Donnelly), a movie (DreamGirls) AND told me that he preordered Stephanie Meyer's next Twilight book for me (: That boy seriously knows how to please me! I made Sean a coupon book {I'm all about the homemade/free stuff} full of freebies (batch of homemade cookies, back massage, dinner & a movie @ the house, etc.) We worked on getting our computer up and going and then cuddled up to watch LOST. And that was our day! I'll be in charge of Valentines Day next year... it will be hard to top this one!


4 comments:

Erika said...

How sweet! Sounds like you had a great day together! Yay for our great hubby's.

C+R said...

Sweet! Chad and I do the trade off thing too. I think it works so much better, and that is amazing Sean pre-ordered the next twilight book! I'm always the one "pre-ordering" Wii, and Halo games it seems like.

Eliza said...

ohhh, so cute, what a sweetie! I love your little coupon book, wow, now I feel retarded about when I do those b/c they usually consist of plain white printer paper with crappy handwriting done in magic marker. lovely. btw don't you love robintinos? yuuummmm.

Lila said...

WOW! You guys set the bar high! How awesome that you put so much into it! You two are so cute.