2.28.2008

UMC concert dates

For anyone interested, the Utah Master Chorale has set some dates for Spring concerts. I know it's early, but I'm sure I'll post more details later (: These are our upcoming concerts:

Friday April 25, 2008 - 7:30pm
University of Utah School of Music
Libby Gardner Hall
1375 E Presidents Circle
Salt Lake City

Sunday May 11, 2008 - 7:00pm*
First Presbyterian Church
12 C Street
Salt Lake City

*I'm not sure why they planned this concert on Mothers Day... I'm sure we'll have a GREAT turnout (;

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ariel, We'll have to get some people together to come see you!! It looks like you had fun in DC- way to go taking so many awesome pictures.. I always bring my camera on vacations but forget to take pictures :) What airline were you on that you could play trivia with other passengers???

ariel said...

it was Delta. i think they only do it on the bigger planes. but it was fun!