2.25.2008

misfortunes


Ok these fortunes cracked me up. We got these at Charlie Chiang's in Crystal City. "Handsome is that handsome dose"??? What does that even mean? I'm sure they meant to say "does" but the sentance wouldn't make sense anyway! And I love the smiley faces on both ends :) And what kind of a ridiculous statement is "You will be successful in everything"? I guess I could take up professional basketball, rocket science, figure skating, photography or poker and just be successful?? Someone at the fortune cookie factory needs to come up with some better ideas. And possibly take English lessons.

2 comments:

Erika said...

That is just hilarious!!

Mark and Kandice said...

Ha ha that is funny isn't that the line that Forest Gump says except it goes "stupid is as stupid does." I wouldn't mind getting the second one maybe it will come true. j/k :)