2.11.2008

Bdays, Weekend, Locker Com

Friday we celebrated my Dad's birthday. He turned 58 on Thursday. We all went up to my parents house and ate dinner (soup & my mom's delicious homemade rolls) & cake & opened presents. It was fun to see my aunt Barbra & uncle Gene! Dad's gifts consisted of the usual: dvds & books! He always makes it easy on us by making a list (: Happy Birthday Dad!

Saturday Sean & I took my car in to get a new tire and went to breakfast while we waited. They actually just patched up the existing tire for free! We were pretty excited about that. We were prepared to pay a lot more than free! Saturday evening I got together with my friends to celebrate Kim's birthday. She turned 23 on Friday. Man... we are getting so old! We had lots of fun as usual!

Sunday we went to church and then spent some time up at Sean's parents house. We played with the nieces for a while and then played a mean game of Pictionary with Lyn, Steph & Brett.

Ok... now for the information you've all been waiting for.... So I found my lock that I would use on my gym locker in high school. I haven't touched the thing in almost 6 years (I didn't take gym my senior year). I was messing with it for a few minutes and I REMEMBERED the combination! I was completely amazed! It just came to me! Anyway... I felt cool.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I can't believe you remembered that combination! I often have dreams I'm back in high school and can't remember my locker com.