2.06.2008

Cinderella

I bought myself an early Valentines present today. I am going to see Cinderella the opera at Capitol theater! I'm so excited! My mom and my sisters Lindsay & Heather are coming too. My former co-worker (and Sean's current co-worker) sings with the Utah Opera and so we got our tickets 20% off.

I also am going to take the free online course they offer for patrons of the Utah Opera. It's four weeks long and they explore the opera Cinderella. It starts next week so it will be over before I go to see it on March 10... and I'll be an expert (:

3 comments:

Erika said...

That's so neat! I hope you enjoy it. My brother-in-law, Chris will be the bassoon player in the pit orchestra for all the Cinderella performances so watch for him. :-)

Mark and Kandice said...

My sister was in that a few years ago she was one of the dancers that was a monster. It is really good you'll love it. I am trying to get my husband to take me when I told him it was playing he said he already knew that, so it's a start that he keeps updated on when Ballets are. :)

Eliza said...

wow, look at you miss cultured pants, I am very impressed that not only are you going but doing background research too. Very cool, and fun. btw I love your valentines list, I want all of those things, they are sooo cute.