2.29.2008

oh heather

Heather & I like to be silly.

She emailed me this poem today at work:

Dear sister, dear friend,
My broken heart you mend.
Your lips are like cherries.
You're as light as a fairy.
Your voice feeds my soul-
A love for which there is no toll.
Dear sister, my sister,
You heal all my blisters.

And I replied with:

Heather.
Most beautiful Heather.
Sister to me no matter the weather.
Heather.
Cupcake of sunshine.
Your friendship will always be mine.
Heather.

Sisters are so fun (:

4 comments:

Mark and Kandice said...

I am still trying to figure out who is the oldest. Cute poems. :)

ariel said...

I'm older. I have 2 little sisters & 1 older. me & heather are in the middle. no brothers!

Stephenson and Katie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephenson and Katie said...

ARIEL! I found your blog on Tiffany's and now I've spent the last hour reading it- it's got to be the most entertaining blog ever!! You are so dang cute!! We HAVE to get together soon- since we are neighbors and all :) I haven't seen you in awhile- hopefully I do tomorrow!