2.11.2008

Book Club

My ward's book club is reading Manhunt: The 12-Day Chase for Lincoln's Killer this month. I'm guessing they chose this book because President's Day & Lincoln's Birthday are this month. Anyway... I am going to read it with them! I thought it would be cool because we will be in Washington DC the week before our club meeting. I'll probably take the book along for reading during traveling. Last time we were in DC, we visited Ford's Theater and the Petersen house across the street where Lincoln died. It was really interesting. Maybe we'll visit again this time since I'll be reading the book. I'll post later on how I like it.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

I have heard that book is really good. Every time I hear the title it cracks me up b/c my sister saw that title on our book club list and thought it was like a self help book "how to get a man in 20 days", etc.. anyway, I have to crack up every time i see that. be sure and tell me how it is.