2.25.2008

ABCs

Erika... you have just fulfilled a dream of mine... I've never been tagged before! I feel so cool! Thanks :)
A-Attached or Single: attached
B-Best Friends: yikes I have a lot; my sisters, Jamie, Kess, Erika, Kim, Morgan, Erin, Tiff, Alicia.
C-Cake or pie: neither of those sound good right now... but i really love fruit pies.
D-Day of choice: saturday. i love it when i actually have time/energy to clean my house and that is usually only on saturdays. and this is usually date night.
E-Essential item(s): diet dr. pepper. hairspray. earrings. my purse. my computer.
F-Favorite color: green. turquoise. brown. gray.
G-Gummy worms or bears: worms! they are more fun to eat.
H-Hometown: North Salt Lake
I-Indulgence(s): eating out. american idol. blogging.
J-January or July: definately July. I love the 4th! that's when we got engaged.
K-Kids: none... but definately someday!
L-Life is incomplete without: sean. the gospel. my family & friends.
M-Marriage date: December 22, 2005
N-Number of Siblings: 3 cute sisters. 5 brothers-in-law. 4 sisters-in-law.
O-Oranges or Apples: i have to be honest, i don't love either. but i do like caramel apples :)
P-Phobias or fears: knives. freak accidents involving my family. the dark {seriously, ask sean}
Q-Quotes: um I quote a lot from The Office and Home Alone... i can't think of any inspirational quotes right now!
R-Reason to smile: a call from sean at work. playing with my cute nieces. being with my friends.
S-Season: i can never pick. i always love a season at the beginning and then get anxious for the next by the end.
T-Tag Friends: let's see here... Jamie, Rachael, Kandice, Tiffany, Jen, Heather, Adrienne.
U-Unknown fact about me: i used to pride myself on never having dyed my hair. no more.
V-Very Favorite Store: don't laugh... smith's marketplace. i go there ALL the time.
W-Worst Habit: leaving all of the lights on in our house all the time {fear of the dark... hello!}
X-X-ray, ultrasound or mammogram: i had an ultrasound on my heart one time and it was awkward to say the least... i'm going to go with x-ray.
Y-Your favorite food: can't pick. sorry. i LOVE all kinds of food. one of my favorites is the egglpant parmesan from Macaroni Grill
Z-Zodiac: gemini!

3 comments:

Eliza said...

lol, ariel me too, I felt pretty awesome to be tagged, and just know if erika hadn't tagged you, I would have b/c thats the kind of friend I am. :) I totally had that pride on no dyeing my hair, but college changed that. anyway, good to get to know you better.

Erika said...

I'm so glad I made your dreams come true you guys, that's so sweet! :-) I love dying my hair, wish I could say I'd done it recently!

Madison Grunig said...

Awesome you're afraid of the dark (not really), but I'm afraid of noises in the dark! Fun post, and I'm so behind. Erika tagged me too and I haven't done it yet, but I promise I will.