2.26.2008

100 Things

I have seen lots of people do this and thought I would give it a whirl. It's not as hard as it sounds to write 100 things about yourself! If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged! I would love to read about anyone who has the time to do this!


1. I used to be extremely shy… but I’m starting to get over it.
2. I have 3 beautiful and wonderful sisters that I love.
3. I love eating out.
4. I love projects.
5. I collect magnets.
6. I love listening to all kinds of music.
7. I love to sing.
8. I had a scholarship to Weber State for vocal performance.
9. I sometimes wish I had been determined enough to graduate as a music major.
10. I would like to go back to college someday.
11. I love to learn.
12. I love it when my husband goes to school so I can stay home and watch my guilty pleasure: Gossip Girl.
13. It absolutely terrifies me to sing in public.
14. I don’t think I will ever get over my stage fright.
15. I love to go to choir.
16. I have no idea where I would be today if I hadn’t met Sean.
17. I really love my in-laws.
18. I love wearing jewelry… especially earrings.
19. I love moving things around in my house & redecorating.
20. I want to live in Kaysville… really badly!
21. I wish I could play the piano like Heather.
22. I love winter clothes.
23. I do not love summer clothes.
24. Except for flip flops.
25. I love taking pictures.
26. Sean has tried to teach me to play chess several times. It doesn’t stick.
27. I love watching America’s Funniest Home videos with Sean.
28. Sean & I played battleship a lot when we were dating.
29. We also ate a lot of E.L.Fudge cookies.
30. I love the 4th of July.
31. I hate eating blue candy. I can't stand how it turns your whole mouth blue... yuck.
32. I miss my grandma Dorius.
33. I miss President Hinckley.
34. I love cooking on the grill {by this I mean: I love it when Sean cooks on the grill}.
35. I never thought I would get married when I was 20.
36. I really should exercise more often…
37. I had a fun and funny childhood!
38. I want to have all daughters.
39. I am setting myself up to look stupid when I have all sons.
40. I love escaping to the cabin for the weekend.
41. I have a dream of one day owning a boutique.
42. I buy way too much lotion, body spray, perfume, shower gel, lip gloss, etc.
43. I use a lot of hairspray. My hair is so thin and fine… if I don’t use hairspray I look like a drowned rat.
44. I love to read.
45. I don’t like to check out library books… I buy my own (:
46. I am very grateful that my parents taught us to love reading.
47. I think I am a loud neighbor.
48. I hate going to bed after Sean when he is already asleep.
49. I really like to get my way. My family & friends will agree with this, I'm sure (:
50. I am kind of a freak about order at my house.
51. Except for in our bedroom… it never ceases to be a disaster area in there.
52. I am terrible with money.
53. I used to be a nanny for the cutest triplets in the world and I miss them. I have been bad at keeping touch with them.
54. I love my friend Erika Paget like a sister.
55. I hate how our mailbox is around the block.
56. I love our tiny little back yard!
57. I love watching General Conference.
58. I love going to the temple with Sean.
59. I love classical music.
60. I am really bad at keeping my pantry organized.
61. We never have any good food in our fridge.
62. I am freakishly sensitive to salty food. My hands swell up like balloons if I eat any amount of salt.
63. Sean is my best friend.
64. I have known most of my close friends since elementary school.
65. I never listen to the radio.
66. I miss being an Activity Days leader.
67. I also miss my Sunbeams.
68. I have nightmares pretty much every night.
69. I love to read the Arts & Travel sections in the newspaper.
70. I had kidney stones and passing them was not painful… I don’t know what all the drama is about. The painful part was when they were lodged in my friggin kidney and were causing it to be infected.
71. I am very much a girly girl.
72. I love going to new places. But I hate the traveling part.
73. If I could go anywhere in the world it would be London.
74. When I was a kid I really loved the Pogo Stick.
75. I love reading young adult fiction.
76. I saw the musical Wicked in Denver and it was the best birthday present EVER.
77. I do not leave the house without my make up on.
78. I love eating dinner at my parents house. My mom is a wonderful cook.
79. I am not a great cook.
80. I am a freak about modesty. And I’m probably way too critical of others in that regard.
81. I really hate it when people spell or say my name wrong.
82. I probably hate it more when old people tell me that Ariel is a man’s name.
83. I don’t like Mike Huckabee at all.
84. I may leave the country if Hillary Clinton wins the presidency.
85. I love getting packages in the mail!
86. I pretty much have no sense of smell.
87. I am impatient.
88. I can’t stand Charlotte Church’s voice… but I find myself listening to her albums anyway.
89. I am absolutely amazed by Dawn Upshaw’s voice. I would give anything to sing like that.
90. I seriously love the song My Sharona by The Knack.
91. I eat chocolate on a daily basis.
92. I love getting a bargain.
93. #93 HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE AUTHOR :)
94. I have a huge crush on Cary Grant.
95. I kept a very detailed journal from childhood up until I got engaged. Then I got busy & out of the habit.
96. This blog is now my journal.
97. The people at Joy Luck probably know my name by now.
98. I love my hairdresser. She’s the cutest. I always have so much fun getting my hair done.
99. I stalk all of your blogs (:
100. I have an obsession with lamps. I LOVE them. I could buy hundreds.

5 comments:

C+R said...

Wow, very interesting, I wouldn't have ever guessed some of those things about you!

Eliza said...

Ariel, I totally related to almost all of those (except for the keeping everything in order part, yea, not my strength) i'm a total modest nazi( I have been known to write post it notes on my brother's dance pictures pointing out the "immodest" ones. total cary grant lover and girly girl, etc... anyway, it was fun getting to know you better.

Erika said...

I love hairspray too! I have thin hair and it's a must! In junior igh I used so much my mom made me buy my own. Ha ha! Don't get low self esteem when you go to relief society (I miss it, I'm in Primary) cause you are a great girl! I am also a neat freak, more like OCD about it, drives everyone crazy!

Madison Grunig said...

Cute stuff, and lots of fun getting to know you better. Ditto to Erika, have fun in relief society, I've been in primary so long sometimes I'd love to go to relief society.

Adrienne said...

so that's how you get perfect hair :) I was always jealous of you people because I have thin hair too and maybe it's cause I never had a sister but I just thought I was doomed to have flat hair. I know this sounds stupid but I'm scared of hairspray