2.16.2008

I love K & T

Sean and I got to play with our cute nieces today. We watched them for part of the day while their parents went skiing. We had so much fun! We built a blanket fort and read books with flashlights inside, played the Wii, played with barbies, were chased around by a dinosaur {Teagan} and a ghost {Teagan with a blanket on her head} and played the piano! Those girls make me laugh like crazy. {i love how kelty's hair is crazy in all these pictures! she refused to let me fix it... funny kid. and while we're on the subject of hair... YES i am well aware that sean needs a haircut. and he has promised to do that this week. love you, sean (:}





2 comments:

Mark and Kandice said...

I watched my nieces this weekend too. So much fun! I love how you made forts and read books with flashlights so cute. We just played the Wii and they showed me their Valentines. :)

Erika said...

Looks like fun! That's so nice you are willing to watch them!