1.31.2008

I'm quitting the dentist.

I have never been in so much pain in my life! Usually I don't mind going to the dentist, but the assistant today was out to get me. I swear she was stabbing my gums with a cork screw! I told her beforehand that my lips were really dry and cracked so I was wearing a lot of chap stick and I promise she stretched out the cracked part the most! I'm pretty sure I swallowed at least a pint of my own blood {shudder}. And that is why I am quitting the dentist. After I get my cracked filling replaced.

4 comments:

C+R said...

I totally forgot about Hailey! Wow, that's probably a good thing to forget. Yep, we're still in Latyon in the same house. Are you still in your condo in Bountiful? Hopefully with grass by now? Jealous about Washington DC, it's by far one of my favorite places to visit, but I'm a nerd and love Museums.

Eliza said...

ariel, I'm with you about the dentist and I also am so jealous about d.c. does your husband get to come with you? btw, I hope you know I didn't think you were being a stalker about the romney experience, I was just excited that I saw someone besides our family had a link to it and was curious how you ahd come across it. so don't feel dumb at all, I just wanted to brag a little on my brother.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your traumatic experience. I took dental assisting at the DATC and I didn't finish because of that reason I was afraid I would hurt a little kid and they would start crying. Not that your a little kid Ariel. :)

Erika said...

I hate the dentist too! I'm always afraid that I will have cavities and I hate getting them filled!