1.10.2008

Hawaii

Well the Smith's are already planning our next big adventure! We will be spending Thanksgiving this year in Hawaii! Sean's parents are renting a beautiful home in Oahu that is just a short walk away from Kalhua beach. Last time we were in Hawaii, we were on a cruise. We got to see Oahu, Kawaii, Hawaii, and Maui. It will be really nice this time to just stay put and relax. There is also a private pool and jecuzzi at the house. So we can look forward to that all year!

I'm very excited that the traveling will be over Thanksgiving instead of Christmas this year! I made Sean promise me that we would stay home for Christmas. I love being home for the holidays!

Here we are in Hawaii on our Honeymoon (4wheeling in Maui). This is before we got a digital camera :)


1 comment:

Erika said...

You are soo lucky! I would love to go to Hawaii. Hopefully some day.