1.16.2008

Sean's Favorite Pastime...

Here is Sean hanging out on the couch... watching HANNAH MONTANA. We love that show... I hope he's not embarassed :)


Um I have nothing to write about so I have resorted to this! But in the near future you can expect to hear about our weekend retreat at the cabin with my friends! We invited my friends and their spouses/boyfriends/fiancee's up to the cabin for a party next weekend! I'm sosooo excited. I'm sure there will be lots of great pictures!

Tonight I am going to see "Once Upon a Mattress" at Rodgers Memorial Theater. My sister-in-law, Kirsten is in the play and we are excited to go and support her. I love plays and musicals and operas and concerts! If anyone wanted to buy me an awesome Valentines gift (SEAN... this is a hint for you), I am dying to see Cinderalla the opera! The Utah Opera is performing it in March at Capitol Theatre.

Anyway... this was a random blog... Happy Wednesday everyone!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Your place looks very cute!