1.17.2008

Once Upon a Mattress

We went to see Once Upon a Mattress last night at Rodgers Memorial and I really enjoyed it! Kirsten did a great job! She played the princess being tested in the first scene and then a lady in waiting during the rest of the play. This was her debut in acting and I think she did awesome. I seriously could never do anything like that. I would get severe stage fright.

Anyway, for those that have never seen the musical, it is based on the fairy tale "The Princess and the Pea". It is really silly and funny and I definately recommend it (especially the MWF cast). Prince Dauntless was REALLY good. This was weird though.... the guy who played the king was my Jr. High principal, Mr. Hadlock. It kind of freaked me out! I kept thinking.... how do I know that guy?

Here's the link if anyone wants to get tickets: http://www.rodgersmemorial.com/rmt/. By the way... the picture above is of the TTHS cast.

1 comment:

Erika said...

That sounds fun! Glad you could go and have a great time!