7.31.2008

this week so far.

I schruted it. No, I didn't screw something up in a really irriversable way, I just ate beets for dinner. They were fresh from my mom's garden. And they were gooooood. It made a huge mess of my kitchen though. I had to clean up all of the beet splatter after I cut them and I felt like a CSI.

I thought I would try wearing all black for one day. Not because I'm gothic, but because sometimes I see people pulling off all black and looking classy. So I'm wearing a black shirt, black capris and black shoes with some turqoise jewelry. I just feel gothic.

We decided to quit caffeine! Mostly because of how much we spend on Diet Dr. Pepper. And secondly because it's bad for you. I'm slowly weaning myself off of it though :) I had one yesterday and the day before, and today will be day 1 of NO caffeiene. Wish me luck. The headache is already coming on.

8 comments:

Kim said...

ariel.. my love..
this is so weird. not an hour ago my Dr told me I need to stop drinking caf.. weird!! im right there with you. I have already had one this morning so im going to try and stop tomorrow. ! I love you..

jamirodana said...

Beets? Interesting. I've never met anyone who loves beets. I do not.
Good girl on the caffeine thing. I never got to attached to it but if I splurge, I choose D.P. too.

Dagley Family said...

Hmmm - no caffeiene. You know what that leads me to believe? HeeHee.

Kawa Rangers said...

Wow, good luck. So Sean said to comment and you would add us to your friend list. I'm so excited.

Janessa Taylor said...

ha ha... well, one day when you're pregnant, you may not even WANT soda, so think of that as a helpful thing--at least, I used to drink diet DP or diet coke a lot, but since being pregnant, all I want is water...weird. But hey, everyone's different! I have to say though, I wasn't addicted to caffeine--no headaches, no pick-me-ups and drop-me-downs...

Morgan said...

good luck girl!

Juliann said...

Good luck with your caffeine quitting! I've tried before, but I just can't seem to give it up completely. And I'm fine with that! :)

Erika said...

Way to go on the pop!