7.23.2008

found in my desk.

So I just got a new scanner at my office and it is changing my life. I seriously LOVE it. It makes my scanning 100 times easier. Plus it's fun. Here are some random things I found in my desk and scanned. Yeah... I came in too early and I'm bored... sorry I don't have anything better to post! Here we have the card that came with my flowers on Valentine's Day. I think this was from last year?
Here is a lovely bookmark that I found in the depths of my bottom drawer. I have no idea where it came from.
This is a book that I've searched high and low for. It's the best children's book EVER about a bear who is friends with a family, but ends up eating them all. {mom's handwriting}
This fascinating specimen is a scrap of paper from the magazine on the airplane that I was using as a bookmark.
And here is something I picked up at The Book Garden. I like that quote. I'm going to have to put it on my reading blog. Mkay, well I hope you all enjoyed that. And now I have to do some real work.

No comments: