7.17.2008

a lovely cheese pizza, just for me.

Kevin says it all with this picture. I'm home alone!! And yes I did eat a pizza tonight, but it was pepperoni. And I only had 3 slices. (Need food for the rest of the weekend!) Usually I go with Ariel when she goes to these seminars but because of Italy I was unable to go to beautiful Boise. With Ariel gone for some reason I decided to go to the midnight showing of Batman tonight. The thought of staying out all night, hanging out with buddies sounded appealing to me. It is now 11 @ night and i'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open. What is happening to me?? Anthony and my other friend Dr. Pepper promised to keep me awake during the movie. Day 1 is over!

7 comments:

Blake said...

You poor old man! I've learned over the past couple of months that it's pretty difficult being away from your loved ones and I'm definitely in the same boat when it comes to going to bed early. I remember in college when I'd stay up all night without too many repercussions the following day only to do it again the next night. Gone are those days!! I start to hit the wall around 10:30pm and am comatose by 11pm. Old age does have its advantages though ....... like social security ....... and AARP ....... and ...... that's pretty much it.

Gina said...

No problem...I was home fast asleep. :) And from what Anthony told me he wasn't the only one keeping you awake. The couple who sat next to you did quite well.

Sean said...

yeah, that was a little strange. the midnight crowd is interesting. Did Anthony also tell you that they had the trailor for "Twilight". I almost fell asleep during the trailors because of that one! But then the 3 comic book guys sitting infront of me starting cheering when batman started and it woke me back up.

Chris and Tara said...

What theater did you go to? We were at the Gateway for the 12:20 showing. Chris was afraid he'd fall asleep, too but managed to stay awake through it all. He was even able to drive us home. Ü
I think the Twilight trailer was my favorite part of the movie. Ü

ariel said...

i got kicked out of my suite and i miss you! see you bright and early tomorrow. love you.

p.s. thanks for the wake-up call this morning :)

ariel said...

oh and by the way, i found the business center in the hotel :) it only took me 2 days!

Brooke said...

Smith is getting old?...that's news to me. Along with going to sleep earlier Brooke and I have started eating earlier as well. Last weekend we went out at 5:00 and yesturday we went to a restaurant at 4:00. It is getting pretty sad my friend. You got Brooke pretty stoked about Twilight though...thanks. I will not lose my wife to Edward again!!! Da@# that Edward!