7.16.2008

heber.

Sean and I went for a little drive up to the cabin last night to make sure everything was in working order {and because we love Heber and we wanted to!}. I get a little over-excited when I see wildlife and I wanted Sean to pull over every time I saw a horse, sheep, squirrel, deer, etc. We saw a buck, but it was hiding from us. We hung out for a little while up there, stopped in at Dairy Keen, and headed back home. Sean wants to move to Heber so our kids can live in a "small town". I'm pretty sure Heber isn't considered a "small town"... I mean it has a Taco Time. I am content just to visit on our way to & from the cabin :)
I never noticed this sign before and I love it! Why does smokey have a shovel?

7 comments:

Sean said...

because after a camp fire, you are supposed to smother the fire with dirt. using a shovel is helpful. how do i know that, you ask? i was a life scout!

Sean said...

oh and if the town does not have a walmart, it is considered small. i love heber!

ariel said...

kaysville doesn't have a walmart. neither does farmington. i guess we can raise our kids there, too :)

Chris and Tara said...

Sooooo, um, uh, I haven't commented in a while but I'll keep this oneshort. I am in love with wildlife, too. I hate spiders as well. Loved the story, by the way. And I'm also a fan of useless info.

Kathryn said...

Hey we have a cabin in sort of that area. Its beautiful up there! Glad you were able to make it up there!

Morgan said...

So he can put out the fires silly! jk ;)

Sean said...

guess what, i went up on saturday and smokey's sign said very high!!