7.05.2008

loves.

1. there is nothing i love more than watching fireworks with sean. what is more romantic than that?
2. i have been wearing this ring on my finger for 3 years. time flies. and i have loved every second. i still think my ring is the most beautiful i've ever seen.
3. i am deeply obsessed with traditions. i kind of hate the kaysville parade... but at the same time, i love going out in the sweltering heat every year because it's tradition! fireworks at davis high... another tradition i don't think i'll ever be able to break away from :)
4. i love crepes. especially when stuffed with wild blueberries and a combination of cool whip & boston cream pie yogurt. yummmmmm.
5. i looooooooooooove my new camera. i finally got a new memory card so i can take 4,000 pictures instead of 15. hooray!
6. i love the food that i grew up eating, no matter how weird some of it is. fake crab salad. frog eye salad. stuffed green peppers. zucchini pancakes. home-made mint tea.
7. i love our families. it was so fun to hang out with them yesterday. and i really love how close they are to each other.
8. i love sleeping in after a loooong day & late night.

5 comments:

Dagley Family said...

Nice firework pictures. It must be that really nice camera you have or the photographer.

Kim said...

do you have a recipe for good home made mint tea??

Erika said...

I, too, love fireworks at Davis! We've been going with my family for years.

ariel said...

i don't have a recipe... but my momma does! are you growing mint? i want to. i loooove it.

Juliann said...

I love your blog, Ariel! Seriously! It's so much fun to read. I love this post. I totally agree. Your pictures turned out awesome!