7.27.2008

holiday weekend.


Sean and I spent the 24th with his family up at the cabin. Kelty & Teagan wanted us to play with them on the slide & the swings all day. Anything to keep them off of the trampoline, I say. Trampolines are fun when you're young and flexible... not so much anymore. I am amazed at the energy these kids have! They wore us out... but we had fun with them. We had a big bbq on Thursday night and told some "pioneer stories" about ourselves, which turned into camping stories. Seth brought his "friend" up and we had to initiate her with a round of Loaded Questions. She passed with flying colors... :) Also on Thursday, Sean and I went shopping at the outlets in Park City and bought him a {much needed} whole new wardrobe. It took us about 30 minutes and was the most painless shopping experience I've ever had with Sean. I think we're turning a corner in our relationship :)

4 comments:

Janessa Taylor said...

Where is Sean's family's cabin? It looks like it's by my family's? In Oakley? Browns canyon...by Smith & Moorhouse. That's awesome that you got to do that...I need to go on a hike or something...lately, I've been craving something fun, like rollercoasters, tubing down rivers, water slids...basically all the stuff I now CAN'T do!!! Bummer...that's probably why I'm desperate to do it...

Whit,Tiff and B said...

I loved going to the cabin. we should do it again sometime. plus just another reason to get everyone together again. I do need to post some pic of my place but we are still in the process of getting everything in its right place ya know! Maybe one of these days all the girls could come up and hang out. Morgan is moving right next to us so you can see her place too.

ariel said...

The cabin is up East of Heber City. I totally have been wanting to go tubing too! I have no idea where to do it though... and I don't have a tube... or a life jacket...

* said...

You are so much better at blogging than I am! I swear mine's just a photo album. lol. But that buck you saw is amazing!! Everyday?? Wow that's so awesome. Super cute pics btw