7.12.2008

date night.

Last night we had lots of fun with our friends Kess & Ryan. We had yummy chinese food at Joy Luck and then went to the Millcreek Movie Night at Big Cottonwood Park. We met my little sister Annette & her date at the park. The movie was City Slickers which was kind of funny... and kind of awkward! We didn't get to see the end though. Halfway through the movie the sprinklers came on! As soon as I heard the water starting, I dove on top of my camera :) I felt so bad... the huge inflatable screen, projector & speakers all got soaked! Luckily we were on the side that didn't get wet :) After our movie was crashed by the sprinklers, we went back to our house and played Fusion Frenzy with Annette & Brad. And as a team, I'm pretty sure that Sean and I kicked their trash :D It was a super fun night! I want to go do the movie in the park again. Great idea Annette! Not really sure why Ryan is strangling Kess in this picture....

2 comments:

Josh and Jay said...

You look so cute in that picture!! I love it! I miss ya guys!

Juliann said...

Fun, fun, fun! You guys are always doing fun things. I really admire that!