7.08.2008

feeling like country today.

1. the fox, nickel creek
2. it just comes natural, george strait
3. would you go with me, josh turner
4. every little kiss, sara evans
5. stay with me, josh gracin
6. tied together with a smile, taylor swift
7. forever & ever amen, randy travis
8. helplessly, hopelessly, jessica andrews
9. truth no. 2, dixie chicks
10. green & gray, nickel creek
11. stand beside me, jo dee messina
12. indian outlaw, tim mcgraw
13. carlene, phil vassar
14. cold as you, taylor swift
15. starts with goodbye, carrie underwood
16. long trip alone, dierks bently
17. even god must get the blues, jo dee messina
18. tiny dancer, tim mcgraw
19. backseat of a greyhound bus, sara evans
20. somebody more like you, nickel creek

{heartland}

3 comments:

Sean said...

forever & ever amen!! An all time classic. I love that song. Make sure you play that one loud if Steph comes into the office. She loves that one as well!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Ariel! This is Marissa from Consulmed! It has been way too long since I have talked to you, but I am glad to see that you are doing so well! I saw your blog on Rachael's. Anyway, I am doing pretty good. We just had a baby girl in April, totally not planned but she is the best thing that has ever happened to us. Check out our blog. www.cmjarrettfamily.blogspot.com. So I am guessing you don't work at Consulmed anymore? And do you still talk to Erika, how is she doing?

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I am commenting twice in the same day! lol. But tell Erika I said hi. And we live in Bountiful now, closer to Centerville actually, we bought a house there. Do you still livein Foxboro? Oh and happy engagement anniversary!