7.06.2008

dateline addict.

So..... I looove watching dateline. We tivo all of them and I have to BEG Sean to watch them with me. He isn't as fascinated by the secret life of a soccer mom as I am :) We watched an episode today about 10 unforgettable 911 calls. One guy called 911 from inside a garbage truck where he was trapped {see here}. How does that happen? It never explained and I was kinda bugged. I've ruled out the scenario that he was a homeless person looking for food, because he was calling from a cell phone. I don't know. I was really disappointed in dateline for not giving me the full story.

5 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

I am a dateline fanatic too!! If sean ever won't watch it with you I'll walk on over :)

Dagley Family said...

we watched it too. Can't figure that one out or it bugs me too that they didn't have the people who made the calls talk more like the lady in Seol Korea calling for help because of her husband beating her. I just want to know if he went to jail. Crazy about the girl getting kidnapped and a mother following the kidnapper.

Whit,Tiff and B said...

I totally watched both of those. I was totally sucked in to see what the big secret was about the missing mom. All I can say is trouble!!

Kim said...

I totally saw the 911 episode.. did you see that one with the kid that got ran over by a lawn mower and his mom was the dispatcher

Sean said...

yeah the lawn mower one is giving me nightmares..."is he bleeding?" response of father, "umm...his sides are hanging out." horible!