7.22.2008

feet.

I'm beginning to notice a trend in the random pictures that I take... and it's kinda weird. Here are my feet in the back yard.
My feet by a weed at the cabin.
Here are our feet at the bowling alley.
Here are our feet at the Bountiful Temple grounds.
Here are my feet at the park, contemplating walking in the sand.
Annette, Heather, and Ariel's feet at the parade.
My feet in the car. And there are lots more where those came from. Is this some sort of a sign that I have a foot fetish? Or that I'm in love with my feet? Or that I need psychiatric evaluation??

3 comments:

Ann said...

Um, I have a very similar shameful collection. I'm not sure what the obsession is.

Sue said...

With feet that cute you should be taking lots of pictures of them!

Chris and Tara said...

I think these are really cute pictures. I think the reason might be because you love... um... shoes? Maybe?