7.29.2008

a few of our favorite things.

Movie
Sean: Back to the Future. 1.21 gigawatts of electrifying fun!
Ariel: Roman Holiday

TV Show
Sean: Lost. If I was stranded on an island, Sayid would by my second choice for a companion (Ariel would be first).
Ariel: The Office

Song
Sean: Livin on a Prayer, Bon Jovi
Ariel: How could I possibly pick one? I do love My Sharona by The Knack, though.

Band
Sean: Still love the old stuff... Aerosmith. The Beach Boys are close.
Ariel: The Hush Sound, Nickel Creek, The Rocket Summer

Quote
Sean: "Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me." -Michael Scott
Ariel: "It is our choices...that show who we really are, far more than our abilities." A. Dumbledore

Scripture
Sean: Mosiah 2:41
Ariel: Matthew 11:28-30

Place
Sean: It used to be Jackson Hole, but Heber City has passed it up.
Ariel: Bear Lake at sunset

Vacation
Sean: My honeymoon to Hawaii, Banff with the boys, Italy
Ariel: Hawaii, DC

Memory
Sean: Definately my wedding day. There were so many good memories that day!
Ariel: Watching the summer olympics together when we were first dating.

Book
Sean: Angels & Demons, Dan Brown
Ariel: Frankenstein, Pride & Prejudice, Ender's Game, Beauty... way too many to name!

Day
Sean: Sundays! Naps and football. Need I say more? Oh yeah.... and church!
Ariel: Sundays. I get to hang out with Sean aaaall day long.

Month
Sean: November. I love Thanksgiving.
Ariel: May or July... or October.

Athlete
Sean: Steve Nash... that white boy is amazing.
Ariel: I like all of the Jazz players that hardly ever play, like Fesenko. He's my favorite!

Restaurant
Sean: Joy Luck. Ariel has introduced me to so many good restaurants to name just one.
Ariel: anything Mexican. yum.

Member of N'Sync
Sean: After watching the ESPY's this year, I have a new found respect for Justin. He is funny.
Ariel: well, back in the day I was a huge fan of JC. He's a far better singer than Justin, in my opinion. Justin has a nasaly voice.

Youtube Video
Sean: This changes daily. Today it is this one.
Ariel: This is an oldie and a goodie :)

Pizza Toppings
Sean: Meat lovers, but it's too much for me these days. So just pepperoni.
Ariel: Pepperoni and all of the vegis. Especially fresh tomatoes.

10 comments:

Kim said...

he he. i laughed out loud at sean's favorite quote from michael. ah ha ha.. Miss your face!! love you lots. hope all is well.. sounds like you had fun this week... are you coming to erin's bday dinner.?

Joanna McGuire said...

You guys are so cute and this is a good idea for a blog entry but I will have to post about my trip first and then I will do this one.

Jamie said...

I about fell off my seat at Sean's favorite You Tube video!!

Janessa Taylor said...

Love to read stuff like this! I'll have to blog about our favorites--it's so cool that Sean is into blogging! Jordan hardly even LOOKS at ours! Hey, if you loved Pride and Prejudice, you have to read that book "Austenland" I just read--it's AWESOME!! The best book I've read this year...and it's only like 200 pages, so it's a quick read!

Janessa Taylor said...

Wait, forget it--you totally already read it :) haha

ariel said...

i did read it! and it was pretty good. i think i would have liked it more if i wasn't expecting it to be like shannon hale's other books... because they are totally different.

Sue said...

What a fun post. Have you ever been to Cafe Sabor in Logan? Best Mexican food I've ever had!

ariel said...

I haven't been there... and I'm going to have to try it!

Coopers said...

I have got to say that I loved the N'Sync question. I remember you and Kim loving them. Was it Kim who just loved Lance? Ha. Good times.

Aaron said...

Sean, you did not read a book that thick. You've changed man... Stay away from my Lincoln trees.