7.30.2008

finally.

I've been a slacker on our photo blog ever since Sean got home from Italy. He took so many pictures! I kept putting it off because I knew it would take forever. Yesterday, however, I was pretty bored because Sean didn't get home until 9:30. He went to see Batman {yes, that was his 3rd time} with Brandon, hoping that the traffic mess would be cleared up by the time the movie was over. Unfortunately at 9:00 it was still backed up! It took him 30 minutes to get home from the Gateway. Anyway... so during that time when I could have been reading, cooking, cleaning... or any number of useful activities, I updated the photo blog. So for anyone interested, you can check out Sean's pictures of Italy here, here and here.

1 comment:

Sean said...

It was so funny because the theater was full of single men all in business attire. Everybody had the same idea that Brandon and I had. Why fight the traffic? We ran into some guys that we knew and they all ask the same thing "Is your wife cool with you going to a movie?" I must have the coolest wife in the world because they all seemed scared of theirs. I told them mine said "Have fun and you're HOT!" I might have added the hot part.