3.03.2008

weekend

We had lots of fun this weekend with friends & family. On Friday, we had Kess & Ryan and Erika & her friend Kyle over for games & movies. We played Imaginiff... which we bought like a year ago and hadn't played until this weekend. It was pretty fun! And we watched The Saint... which was really cheesy in my opinion. It was so fun to play with my friends. I hadn't seen Erika in a long time & I love that girl! And we love the Cunliffes even though they kicked our trash on the challenges.

Saturday I woke up early {not out of the ordinary} and went to my parents house to sing some new music with Heather. Just for fun. And then we went shopping at the Gateway. I wasn't planning on buying anything... and ended up leaving with 2 pairs of pants & a new shirt :) Poor Sean... he puts up with a lot from me :) I have decided that if I was loaded, I would buy everything from Zgallerie & Urban Outfitters. But for now I will settle for Forever 21 and Target :)

Church was fun/stressful on Sunday! I get super nervous to stand in front of people to do anything and I led the music in Sacrament & said the prayer in R.S. It's good for me to get over the nervousness though! And I really am willing to help whenever I can {I swear, Tara!}. I had choir after church at the Gibsons. I'm starting to not care that I don't know what I'm doing! It's just fun to be there with people who come because they want to sing. I'm glad that people come at all! And very happy to be working with Jen, who plays beautifully! After choir, we went to my parents house to play & eat dinner. My mama made the most delicious Meditteranean Chicken. I need to get the recipe. The whole family minus Annette was there & it was fun hanging out. After we left my parents, we went over to Katie & Stephenson's house for games. We had a blast! It was fun getting to know more people from the ward. And I was introduced to Rock Band... which is super fun! Especially when I'm playing the guitar & not singing :) Thanks, Katie!

And now back to work!

5 comments:

Chris and Tara said...

Found you second :)

I'm glad to be able to help you get over your nervousness. That was my main goal if you want to know the truth. Lol. Your blog is really cute. I love how much you love music. I remember seeing Funny Girl when I was younger but just bought it and watched it again a few months ago. Babs is AMAZING. Or should I say "amazing" with some extra "quotation marks" thrown in? I am going to read your blog later (since I have been looking at blogs from some friends of my childhood for the past 2 hours) and will probably comment some more. Last night was fun :)

Stephenson and Katie said...

Yay I'm glad you had fun! It was quite the party- Katie even went into Labor last night from all the excitement! WOO HOO!!! (not me, the other Katie, the prego one :)) Anyways- you betta come tomorrow girl. Have fun at work!
P.S. I just got back from Smith's Marketplace. I know you're jealous!

Erika said...

I like Forever 21 too!

Tiffany said...

Im glad you guys were able to come last night! It was fun to get to know you better. I don't believe you don't know what you're doing (As far as leading music)- you look like a PRO! :) You're doing a great job. Do you know what Ashley and Juniors last name is??

ariel said...

that's weird... i really have no idea what their last name is! i'll ask my husband & let you know.