3.18.2008

spring.

This Thursday is the first day of Spring... and I have lots to look forward to in the coming months!

Easter.
General Conference.
LOTS of Birthdays {Sean, Shannon, Morgan, Jaimie, Stephanie & Heather all in April, mine in May, and Kess in June}.
Our Spring concerts.
Trip to Seattle {maybe}.
The Darling's party!
2 weddings {Kess & Alicia}, and consequently
a bachelorette party
and some bridal showers.
warm weather.
4 wheeling at the cabin.
riding bikes.
grilling!
etc.

I know I said that I love winter and don't want spring to come... but I'm ready now!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Woohoo! :) My birthday is in April too! Hey I am coming tonight- and if you read this before tonight could you text me your house number. I know you're street- but not the number. 870-7261! Thanks Ariel see you tonight!

Sue said...

Your blog is so cute! It was fun to get to know you and Sean the other day. Oh, I know Sean is dying to go to his HS reunion so tell him all the info for it can be found at http://www.davishighclassof98.blogspot.com/. :)

Erika said...

I's ready too, happy times! I love the time change as well.

Stephenson and Katie said...

I'm so excited we made your list of exciting spring things :) thanks for hosting, I love our A.I. parties!! and your house is so super cute!

C+R said...

alicia is getting married? (The one that worked at consul med rihgt?) That's great, and how exciting. I'm am so excited for 4 wheeling and grilling!