3.22.2008

easter festivites.

Last night we had Heather, Annette and Annette's friend Dave over to play. We dyed eggs, played fusion frenzy {yeah... I'm about SICK of that game!}, played a mean game of UNO {I won!} and then watched the last hour of The Sound of Music. It was on tv... don't ask. It was way fun! I had forgotten how fun UNO is! It got pretty intense. My little sisters slept over and in the morning we made creamed eggs on toast for breakfast. YUM. This is a Sheffield family favorite :) Plus I needed to get rid of the boiled eggs. I also posted a picture of our Easter baskets. I put them together today because we're heading up to the cabin tonight after our date night extravaganza :)



4 comments:

Madison Grunig said...

What cute easter festivities. You are so good to do fun things even without kids. I have a kid and I have such a hard time doing "cutsie" stuff like that, so kudos to you!

Brad and Annette said...

Thanks for hosting that special event for us Ariel! I'm so grateful to have sisters who take such good care of me! I'm gonna miss ya alot while I'm gone... five more weeks and I'm home for the summer :)

Erika said...

Your eggs look so dark! Whenever I dye eggs I can't get them that dark. I also LOVE peeps!! some people think they are gross but I love them. Happy Easter!

Mark and Kandice said...

Cute pictures! It's fun to see your works of art. Have you ever tried crayons? You can actually write on the eggs and draw pictures.