3.30.2008

don't mess.

Don't mess with this. Unless you want me to score a 94, a 63 and then a 45 and kick your trash :) Ok all except for the kicking of your trash, this was true last night. Apparently I should never bowl more than one game. It just goes downhill from there. But Sean really did kick trash. Who knew my husband was such a great bowler? I guess he has to make up for my lack of skills! Yet another fun night with our friends from the ward! Hopefully more pictures to come {from you, Katie}.

6 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

you got some awesome pictures!!! You should go into photography- seriously! Last night was awesome- we gotta make bowling a monthly occasion! Thanks for the brilliant idea!

Chris and Tara said...

You look great in that picture. Really dark hair and bright lipstick. I love it. :)

ariel said...

you what's sad? I'm only wearing chap stick. my lips are SUPER chappy and red! it stinks :( go away, winter.

ClaysJenna said...

Your last bowling score sounds like my highest:) Its still fun though. I like that first pic of you. I love the dark hair!

Tiffany said...

Aw Ariel I totally suck at bowling. I told Katie that I'm kind of glad I didn't come or else I would have lost the bet (if you were betting that the loser would bear their testimony?)... I think 63ish is my average.

Val said...

Ariel, I just have to tell you that you had me cracking up in sacrament when you got up and said you lost a bet. I couldn't wait to hear that story! Funny stuff!!