3.31.2008

good monday.

1. i found these pictures that we took of our house before it was finished. i laughed because sean took a picture of everything.
2. i enjoyed great company & a great burger at the birthday bash at the Dobson's.
3. i also found some great pictures of my parents from the 70's :) i'll have to post some of them someday.
4. i had a yummy vanilla ice cream cone.
5. sean got up early to play basketball. he got all ready, got in the car, drove out to redwood, and turned back around. he decided he'd rather cuddle with me than drive in the snow :)
6. i got to wear boots! one good thing about snow {even in march}.
7. i played with monique's cute baby, haven. what a sweetheart!
8. i'm staying up past 9:30... it's a miracle!
9. alicia showed me her engagement pictures and they are adorable. I'm getting really excited for the weddings in may.
10. i finished reading the new issue of the Ensign. it's my new goal to read it {cover to cover} every month! so far so good :)

4 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

What a super fun monday... hopefully Tuesday is just as cool :) Hasta Manana!(i totally can't spell in spanish, but you get my drift)

ariel said...

I would like to see those pictures. I would like to make that bench you are sitting on a toy chest....for my toys!
-Sean

Jamie said...

I saw Alicia's pics last night too! They are totally precious huh!!

C+R said...

I didn't know she was getting married to Johnny! He is such a sweet and funny kid, that's such a perfect fit. How exciting!