3.20.2008

good wednesday.

1. i ate a caramel brownie for breakfast :)
2. annette visited me at work.
3. i found this cool new website from the church.
4. i went home and plopped down on the couch after work... and it felt GREAT.
5. i found out that a shirt i ordered in january is FINALLY being shipped.
6. amanda overmyer got kicked off of american idol.
7. my little sissies came over and played fusion frenzy.
8. my car ran great after spending $450.00 to get it fixed.
9. sean watched gilmore girls with me before bed :)
10. it rained in the wee hours of the night.

2 comments:

Erika said...

I hate car issues! My husband's check engine light is on AGAIN! We just paid 500 bucks 2 months ago, I hope it isn't anything big...

Gina said...

Ariel, thanks for letting me crash your American Idol shin-dig...that was fun. I LOVE your blog - I need to re-do mine badly, but first I must get DSL. I was reading one of your later posts "Rainy Day Mix" and I noticed you listen to Guster. I don't know many others who know of them. I LOVE Guster...even went to their concert at Bricks like 7 years ago. I bet you have a good collection of music...I'll have to check it out one day.