3.16.2008

weekend highlights.

Date night: On Friday we went to dinner with Dave & Kirsten and Anthony & Gina and then hung out at the Catenzaro's afterward. It was really fun. And it was cool to get to know Anthony & Gina better. Especially since Sean talks about them {mostly Anthony} all the time!

Girls Night: On Saturday Heather, Annette and I went out on the town :) It was super fun singing along to The Cranberries {90's flashback!} on the way to the Old Spaghetti Factory. We have decided that Zombie is the #1 best song of the 90's. After dinner we played at my house. We listened to Heather play my ridiculous keyboard for like an hour. And then played Trivial Pursuit. That sounds really boring! But we had fun!

Sunday: The choir performed in Sacrament Meeting {my first performance!}. I think it went really well. We are usually short on men, but we had quite a few come up and sing. I had lots of people come up and tell me that the choir did great. I'm so proud of them! After a nice Sunday nap & a yummy dinner {yes... I actually made sunday dinner... it's a miracle!}, I went to a concert at the University of Utah with my mom. They have free concerts on Sunday evenings pretty regularly. This time it was 3 sopranos & piano and I LOVED it. I'm glad I have my mom to go to concerts with because she's the only person I know who enjoys them like I do!

2 comments:

Chris and Tara said...

I think the choir did great, too. That is great that you get to go with your mom to concerts. I'll have to look into that...

Val said...

Yay! I'm glad you found me! I though you did an awesome job on Sunday with the choir! It sounded beautiful!

yeah..I certainly didn't help with the "girls winning" cause last night. I'll have to practice and get better :). Good times!!