3.27.2008

attention please!

For some reason I have recently become paranoid. Probably because Heather told me about an article she read in the newspaper recently. Anyway... we are changing our web address and getting rid of our last name on the blog. The new web address is:

http://seanandariel.blogspot.com/.

Don't worry about changing the way you display our link on your site if it includes our last name. I'm not THAT paranoid. Plus we wouldn't want to cramp anyone's style. I'll probably wait until tomorrow morning to make the switch. And I'll probably comment on all of your blogs to make sure you got the memo :)

Thanks, everyone!

3 comments:

Val said...

Now you have me a little paranoid...what was the recent newspaper article?

ariel said...

this is the article she read.

http://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695263641,00.html

it's nothing big. just got me thinking about all the information i had on my blog for anyone to read! like where we live & work. so i took that info off! if someone REALLY wanted to, i'm sure they could figure it out. but i'm trying not to make that information so easily accessible.

Erika said...

I think you can never be too paranoid in our world. Changed your link on my blog, thanks!