3.22.2008

sean.

He hates having his picture taken and sabotages my every attempt to take a cute picture of us.
He always orders the same things when we go out. If it's chinese, he orders Sesame Chicken. If it's Italian, he orders Fettucini Alfredo. At Cafe Rio, it's a Steak Burrito... etc.
He loves his Ricks College sweatshirt more than anything. It is SO old {obviously... there is no more Ricks College} and worn out. He thinks it is an "antique".
He loves naps. He gets really upset if he doesn't get afternoon nap every Sunday.
This is where his wedding ring lives: in a bowl on his nightstand. He gets some weird rash on his finger when he wears it. But he whips it out on special occasions.
He is always texting somebody...
His idea of relaxing is watching tv. If he's ever stressed, he just plops down in front of the tv and forgets about reality!
He hates getting his hair cut with a passion! I have to BEG him to get a haircut and sometimes even drag him to the salon.He is picky and sweet and quirky and funny and stubborn and I love him.

9 comments:

Brad and Annette said...

I likes him too Ariel! Even though I knew all of that it was fun to be reminded of what a great and good brother-in-law I have.

Brooke said...

Ohhh... Esmichers!!! Precious! He slept the same way on the mission. Too bad he didn't have the TV on the mission to relieve stress...instead he took it all out on me and pushed me into horses and poles. All kidding aside, that was pretty cool. It's nice to have the blog to see what you guys are up to.

Later, Cookers

Chris and Tara said...

Too cute. I love when people are romantic. This is quite the omage (Is that how you spell that?) to him.

Stephenson and Katie said...

What a sweet post!! And you look so pretty in every pic ariel! I'm so jealous of your beautifulness :) Tonight was SO fun!! I'm so glad you talked sean into coming! I Betta see you at church tomorrow!

Josh and Jay said...

Ha!! That is all so true! I was laughing during the whole thing!! I love my brother!

Dagley Family said...

Naps are for babies Sean - of course you were probably a little tired from our awesome day snowmobiling yesterday. When we going again?

Erika said...

Is that last picture of him in the metro tunnel in D.C.?

ariel said...

yes, that's at the metro in DC!

Mark and Kandice said...

Oh so cute to post about husbands! In the picture where he is texting at first it looked like he had a lighter because in the background the lamp looks like a flame. Do you see it?:) My husband gets his haircut way to frequently and I keep telling him to let it grow out a little. Can't they just meet somewhere in the middle. :)