3.28.2008

good friday.

1. annette held hands with a boy last night.
2. my lips are less chappy than usual.
3. i ate a lemon meringue snack pack. yummmm. my favorite.
4. sean woke up before me. i love that. usually he just sleeps and looks all comfortable while i'm getting ready for the day. it bugs me :)
5. my cute friends kess & erika are coming over to play/work on invitations.
6. heather and i saw renaissance hair at fedex :)
7. i downloaded david cook's version of billie jean.
8. i heard the sirens go off in bountiful like they do every friday at noon. always a great reminder to me that it's the weekend! has anyone else heard/noticed these sirens??
9. i got a fountain drink on my way to work. fountain drinks are always so much better.
10. my bracket is in 2nd to last place... hey, at least it's not LAST place!

3 comments:

Chris and Tara said...

I have heard those sirens, (not on Fridays but on other days) and I always wonder what they're for.

Stephenson and Katie said...

I love that annette held hands with a boy! ( even though I don't know who she is) I remember those days... the first hand hold was the BEST!

Erika said...

Fountain drinks are ALWAYS better, why is that?