3.29.2008

slavedriver.

Last night Kess & Erika came over to my house to play! Kess needed some help addressing & folding her wedding announcements. Little did I know, she wanted me & Erika to do all the work.
Here we are slaving away... our little hands are cramped and sore.
And here is Kess, kickin' back and cracking the whip :)
And here is how I get back at her :) I stuck this back in the pile... so some lucky person will get it in the mail.... jk! I wouldn't do that to Kess! In all seriousness, we {all 3 of us} worked our butts off and accomplished a lot! And had fun catching up while we were at it. The fiancee and my hubby enjoyed a nice game of Halo and watched the Jazz game. Did anyone else notice the guy on tv who gave the prophet bunny ears at the Jazz game???? Who does that? We think that guy is going to lose all use of that hand for doing it :)

4 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

ahhh what a NICE friend you are!! the best part of my wedding is that I lived in AZ and the wedding was in UT so my mom did ALLLL the work! Loved it! Love my mom! I didn't catch the jazz game- I must hear more about these prophet bunny ears?! Sounds horrible! Bowling tonight, right!?

Tiffany said...

Im glad you were able to spend time with friends... even if you had to do wedding invites!

Josh and Jay said...

I love erikas short hair!! Tell her i said that!! Glad you guys are having fun!

Coopers said...

what day is Kess getting married? i'm so excited for her!