3.24.2008

snowmobiling.

Sean went up to Timberlakes on Saturday and went snowmobiling with Steph & Brett. He says it was the most fun he's EVER had up there. It was a beautiful day and there wasn't too much powder. Brett took some great pictures of the adventure. Sean says that Brett caught him when he was landing in this picture. He says if he had taken the picture 3 seconds earlier, we would have seen Sean 10 feet in the air, doing a handstand. Somehow I doubt that... :) Thanks for the pictures, Brett & Steph.

2 comments:

tracy layne said...

gosh you had like 5 new posts in the 3 days I was gone! Love it! I love the posts about your hubby... so cute! I think I am gonna try that too! Looks like you had a fun filled weekend, now get ready for Idol Tuesday!!!

Chris and Tara said...

I totally believe that Sean was doing a handstand... doesn't he look like he just got his feet back down? Lol. That sounds like something Chris would say :)