3.13.2008

rainy day mix

1. echo, the hush sound
2. god put a smile upon your face, coldplay
3. coffee, copeland
4. she's my baby, the rocket summer
5. soledad, yo-yo ma & octavio brunetti
6. those to come, the shins
7. for me this is heaven, jimmy eat world
8. my hands are shaking, sondre lerche
9. die alone, ingrid michaelson
10. hometown glory, adele
11. beautiful boy, ben harper (instant karma)
12. magnolia, the hush sound
13. i should've known better, nickel creek
14. rainy day, guster
15. ghost of a good thing, dashboard confessional
16. believer, ben kweller
17. house carpenter, nickel creek
18. either way, guster
19. delicate, damien rice
20. norwegian wood, the beatles

{my red umbrella}

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Wow, I'm totally impressed with your taste in music! Kudos!

Brad and Annette said...

please please please make a copy of this for me :D

Tiffany said...

Yeah I'm just a little bit pathetic :) I have two cats and a dog.