4.02.2008

yum.

Lindsay & I have made it a new tradition... once a month she takes me to a restaurant I've never been to. She's sort of a foodie and loves trying new/interesting/scary food & restaurants. So she's always got plenty of suggestions. Tonight we {and Heather, too} went to Royal India in Bountiful. It's a hole in the wall... but the food was yummmy. I wish I could remember the names of the dishes we ordered, but they were all weird. We got coconut shrimp something or other, butter chicken something or other and my favorite, eggplant something or other! Seriously, the eggplant was SO good. I'm always a big fan of eggplant, though. We finished off the meal with some delicious mango ice cream. I wasn't super excited to try Indian food because I don't love curry... but my first experience was a good one. I'll try anything once... and I might have to try Indian again! As always, it was fun playing with my sisters.

{my only complaint about the night is that my hair & clothes REEK of Indian food... doesn't smell so good when you're not at the restaurant!}

1 comment:

Stephenson and Katie said...

Hmm... yeah I hate indian food. but that DOES look good!! Way to be daring- I'm the pickiest eater EVER! I'm sorta sad that ramiele went home- seriously, is KLC ever going to go?! GEEZ!! I was pretty ecstatic to see brooke in the bottom 3...