4.23.2008

good wednesday.

i'll take you up on that tag, katie. 10 things that make me happy today. it's early, so i hope i can pull it off!

1. i slept great last night. Sean and i traded sides of the bed so i wasn’t by the fan.
2. i ate a paradise bakery cookie for breakfast.
3. i’m wearing a springy outfit & it feels great! i’m so ready for some warm weather.
4. i get to clean my entire house today. i like cleaning.
5. wendesdays are awesome. i don’t have anything on wednesday nights so i get to catch up on the things i never have time for.
6. brooke forgot her words :) {technically yesterday… but whatever. i’m still happy about it today.} she has got to go.
7. i am especially grateful today for my amazing husband. i couldn’t ask for a better spouse.
8. it’s administrative professionals day! i feel so professional.
9. the trees have all blossomed! when did that happen? must have been when i was in seattle.
10. only 3 more days until the bachelorette party! i’m so excited to see my girls.

3 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

ahh I forgot to put that brooke forgot her words!! I watched A.I. AGAIN when I got home cause stephenson wanted to watch it. Three times in one night might just be TOO much....

Stephenson and Katie said...

P.S. Is that pic of you and sean on the top of your blog new? or have I not noticed it? You guys both look stellar in that pic, You're gorgeous!!

Jamie said...

I got ALMOST everything for the party on Saturday last night! I'm so pumped :).. Now those silly boys just need to email me back before I get an ulcer (I almost wrote hernia here :])