4.25.2008

lemon obsession.

i am on a huge lemon kick right now. i have always loved lemon everything... but lately i can't get enough! here are some of my favorite lemony things:
1. the c.o. bigelow lemon lip tint from bath & body {i also have the hand wash, hand treatment & body cream... love them all!}.
2. lemon delight cookies from parson's bakery. heaven.
3. lemonheads :)
4. pretty much any lemony baked goods {lemon cheesecake, lemon poppyseed muffins, lemon bars, lemon meringue pie, etc.}
5. lemon on seafood.
6. lemon meringue snack packs.
7. lemons for decoration. i like to put them in a big glass canister on my counter.
8. lemon in my diet coke... classic.

there are a few lemony things i don't like {starburst, jolly ranchers, lemonade, cough drops, etc.} but for the most part... i'm obsessed.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You dont like lemonade??? Have you tried my lemonade yet? I think you need to.