4.27.2008

bachelorettes.

I have been a blogging maniac these past few days... but we've had so much going on! Yesterday Sean & I went to the temple with my friend Kess who was receiving her Endowment. It was so nice to be there. Kess was the 7th and final one to go through the temple from our group of friends from high school... so it was really exciting! My little Kess is getting married this Saturday and I couldn't be happier for her.

After the temple I ran home & cleaned my house like crazy for the bachelorette party last night! Kess & Alicia are both getting married in the next couple of weeks, so we threw a combined party for them. We had lots and lots of fun, as usual! We went to the Spaghetti Factory for dinner... and the bacherlorettes had to dress up, of course :) I don't care HOW cheesy it is... it is a requirement! We went back to my house afterward & played games, opened presents & had cake & punch. Thanks to Jamie, Erika & Kim who planned the party with me! I think it was a success... we seriously spoiled the brides-to-be. Mission accomplished :) Now I'm looking forward to the weddings!

1 comment:

Kim said...

that was a fun night!! thanks for always having stuff at your pretty house. so how do I get a cool background for my blog??