4.08.2008

good monday

1. i took an ibuprofen & nice long nap in the middle of the day and my headache went away... finally.
2. i decided to take some clothes to plato's closet instead of the DI and i got $57.00 for a bunch of clothes and shoes i hate & never wear!
3. i wore my grapefruit blast lotion and smelled delicious.
4. sean took me to a romantic dinner at joy luck :)
5. i finally finished reading the book sean gave me for valentines day.
6. i wrote in my journal {3 days straight... going strong!}.
7. it rained. i love rainy days.
8. kansas won! i really don't give a darn about kansas, i just wanted them to win because that one guy hit that one shot to bring it into overtime. i like a good comeback.
9. i talked to seth on skype. good times.
10. sean & i went to walmart & he didn't even get cranky! miracle.

3 comments:

ariel said...

and I didn't even go into the DVD section. That is two miracles!

Jamie said...

I like how I always crave Joy Luck but always remember it's too far! And then I remember there is one right by my house! I guess I don't feel it's the same..

Mark and Kandice said...

That sounds like my husband too. I have to beg him to come to Costco with me. He doesn't like shopping.:)