4.12.2008

fun fun friday.

I'm awake on a Saturday morning at 7:30am... why can't I ever sleep in? I guess I'll blog for a while... I had a very fun day yesterday. After work I went to Gina's baby shower. We had lots of fun soaking our feet, spoiling Gina & Lincoln, eating yummy yummy food & talking & talking & talking :) Gina is due on May 9 and she is the most gorgeous pregnant woman I've ever seen. I can only pray I look that good when I'm pregnant!
.
After the shower, Gretchen & Brady picked us up for the basketball game. Sean & Brady play on a Bountiful Rec league team. They lost, unfortunately, but they seriously dominated the second half! If only they hadn't been down by 25+ at half time :) My baby sister Annette came too, and we had a cheer-off with the opposing team's fans. They were ridiculous! They were cheering when we missed a shot even though they were up by like 25!! And it was 3 of us to 20 of them! We didn't like them at all. But we had lots of fun! OH and Sean got a technical, AGAIN. I don't know what the deal is this season... either Sean has an anger problem OR the refs are insane! I'm leaning toward the latter.
.
Annette {who, by the way, chopped her hair off... and it's WAY cute} spent the night at our house last night. I am shocked at how late I was able to stay up! We went shopping & to Wendy's at like 11:30pm and then came home and watched our favorite: america's funniest home videos. I don't know why I love that show so much... I think it brings me back to the olden days when our entire family would gather to watch it. I miss Bob Saget, though. Has anyone noticed how dirty the new guy is? It's a family show, for pete's sake!
.
That was my friday. And there's still lots of fun to come today!
.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Hey lady,
Sometimes I feel like a super-stalker when I read peoples blogs and they don't know it. I found your blog through Allie and Lee, and it is so fun to read! It's great to read about you and your family.

Basically, you are adorable.

Tell Lindsay hello for me next time you see her.

Ann Passey

P.S. I think you should post a picture of Annette's new haircut...