4.14.2008

28 reasons.

Today is Sean's birthday... so I thought I would do something really unoriginal and make a list of 28 reasons why I love him. The number 28 has no relevance at all... just a completely random number I chose :)

1. He is super hot.
2. He could not care less about what he wears or being in style. I love that {sometimes}.
3. He's not very romantic, but he remembers to do sweet things when it's important. Like bringing me flowers after my choir concert. And making my birthdays extra special.
4. He will always be 5 years older than me... so I'll always feel young!
5. He makes me laugh like crazy.
6. He says he is going to retire after every basketball game he loses.
7. He is a great story-teller.
8. He loves the gospel.
9. He is a hard worker.
10. He is loyal to his family, friends, coworkers, etc.
11. He loves his garage & backyard.
12. He brought me a book instead of flowers on one of our first dates. I thought that was pretty much the sweetest thing ever.
13. He loves kids & will be a great dad someday.
14. He gets along great with my family.
15. He is very easygoing. He is content to stay home & watch movies or play battleship on a Friday night. He probably would prefer that, really.
16. He apologizes first when we have disagreements at least 50% of the time :)
17. He has a tender heart, though he probably won't admit it.
18. He has been collecting disney & other kid movies for years that he says are for his future children.
19. He doesn't get TOO mad about my shopping habits.
20. He always drives. I don't like to.
21. He can be handy when he wants to be.
22. He tells me he loves me every day.
23. He is a true child of the 80's. His favorite movies of all time are Back to the Future & The Karate Kid.
24. He has an amazing memory.
25. He has a cute cute smile.
26. He makes sure I take my multi-vitamins.
27. He teases people all the time. He preys on the weak & gullible. It hardly phases me anymore :)
28. He is the best husband I have ever had, by far :)
I love you, Sean. Happy birthday!

9 comments:

Josh and Jay said...

Love it!! Have a very unhappy birthday!! Read my card again- you will understand....
Love ya dude!!

Jamie said...

Happy B-day Sean-Paul!!!!!

ariel said...

I get it...28 reasons because I'll be 28 in three years. It makes sense now that I thought about it!!!

Chris and Tara said...

Consider yourself on my list for that comment. (Tara and I laughed on that one.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN. My favorite thing was number 27. Preying on the weak and gullible, a man after my own heart.

Have a great week guys!

Erika said...

I just love your blog! You pretty much have something new for me to read everytime I check it! Happy Birthday to your hubby! Sorry you can't sleep in on Saturdays, I have to get up at 7:30 to work so I know how that goes.

Dagley Family said...

Sean glad you called me so I could wish you a happy birthday. What funs gifts did you get?

Stephenson and Katie said...

Happy Birthday!! What did you guys do to celebrate?!

ariel said...

it was a fun day! i'll have to post more about it with some pictures. i made sean open his presents first thing in the morning. we went to lunch with his mom & dad and to dinner at macaroni grill. not way exciting, but i think he had a good birthday!

Mark and Kandice said...

Oh what a cute list! Happy Birthday Sean, so if he isn't 28 how old is he?