4.06.2008

my girls.

Yesterday I had a very long & fun-filled day with my friends! We threw a bridal shower for Kess in the afternoon between conference sessions. We ate lots of yummy food, opened presents and played a game {see below}. Jamie, Alicia, Tiff, Erin, Morgan, Kim & I went in on a new dining table & chairs for Kess & Ryan. Jonny & Ryan went over to their apartment & put it up during the shower so we could take Kess over and surprise her. I think she liked it! It was fun to see their apartment, too.

This is Kess's huge wad of gum after the game. I guess she doesn't know very much about Ryan :)
Since everyone was in town, we decided to go to dinner and celebrate Morgan's birthday. We had some time to kill between the shower & dinner time, so we went shopping! Then we STILL had some time to kill, and because none of us live in or near Layton, we went over to Tiff's parents house and hung out there for a while. It was fun hanging around, reminiscing, looking at Kess's engagement pictures, etc. We went to dinner at The Olive Garden, which was PACKED with women {including my cute sister-in-law Jaimie & her inlaws! Thanks for taking our picture, Jaimie!}. Everyone was having their ladies night while the men were at Priesthood. Despite the fact that we had the worst waitress ever, we had a blast! No one gets me laughing quite like these girls! I'm glad that I'll be seeing a lot of them in the next month!

{more pictures on the photo blog}

No comments: